Leanne Sells, BSN, RN, CLNC
Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
Leanne is an experienced Legal Nurse Consultant with a demonstrated history of working with plaintiff and defense clients. She is highly skilled in electronic medical record review, focused medical record abstraction, screening cases for merit, drafting chronologies, healthcare education and demonstrative evidence design/interpretation.
Leanne also has experience with Regulatory and Evidenced Based Standards of Care, National Patient Safety Goals, Healthcare Management, Clinical Research and Quality Consulting. Incorporating her knowledge and skill set into your medical related cases certainly gives you the competitive edge.
• BSN, Georgia Southern University, 1992
• CLNC® Certification, Vickie Milazzo Institute, 2011
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• 27 Years Acute Care Experience, Tertiary Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma, Level III NICU)
• Strong Clinical Background
• Numerous Leadership Positions including Healthcare Management, Clinical Quality Excellence Consultant, Accreditation Survey Command Center Lead, and Root Cause Analysis Team Lead
• Former Neonatal Resuscitation Program Instructor
• Diverse Legal Subject Matter Exposure